About UsOctober 13, 2022 2022-11-14 11:39
The Research branch of EBU is The European University of Luxembourg, Sàrl, Rcs Nr. B245579 a Ministry of Economy accredited research institute. The European University of Luxembourg (EUNI) conducts interdisciplinary, evidence-based research in business. The EUNI Institute hopes to make a significant contribution to high value outcomes that can be used by managers, policy-makers and regulators in various sectors and numerous countries. Through the EUNI Journal of International DBA Studies (JIDS), and European Academic Journal (EAJ) indexed with the National Library of Luxembourg, the EUNI institute will publish high quality research and be the source for independent analysis and insight into issues impacting Luxembourg and global business.
EBU will strive to become of the benchmark of world-class quality education by drawing on the talents of staff and faculty of women and men from transcultural backgrounds. EBU is dedicated to meeting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to transform our world through; GOAL 4: Quality Education.To support its mission, EBU:
- Will act as an intellectual resource and platform for the global community;
- Will at all times maintain ethical standards;
- Will make education accessible, equitable and affordable to the global community;
- Will meet the needs of the global community through a variety of programs;
- Will provide transcultural environment.
Meet The Founders
Studying at EBU is a great way to advance your career.